I've spent the last week reconnecting. And it's not stopping. I guess that is what happens when you are in another place for so long, alone. I have enjoyed it, more than I think I know. My heart is built for relationships, if there is anything I've learned over the past few months it is that. My best friend got married to the love of his life. It was beautiful. It always is, watching two hearts that were meant to be entwined together finally made into one. I enjoy that. Especially when both parties are close to my heart. I had the best time with my friends, I'm reminded why I love those guys so much. We act like we're 14 years old again, talking to random girls, people, and doing the most dumb, immature things.

Speaking of reconnecting. I've always had a hard time with the thought that there are some people that you connect with, and then they are gone. I can't digest that. I don't know why. I just don't like thinking there are some people that were supposed to be in my life for, 2 seconds, and that's it. Forever. I'm not sure that's what life is about. We're meant to connect. We're created to create. We're given a blank canvas to paint to the best of our ability the picture of what love truly is...and I'm not sure that is just a few splatters and then new paint...

Maybe I am rambling. This season does that to me. I'm home. My heart is heavy and light. I'm inspired. I'm heart broken for you, and I can't stop thinking about things, crazy things, and real things. My mind has a tendency to run like the wind, and it usually brings my heart with it. I think that is alright.