Motorcycle Drive By


I go home to the coast
It starts to rain I paddle out on the water, alone
Taste the salt and taste the pain
I'm not thinking of you again

Summer dies and swells rise
The sun goes down in my eyes
See this rolling wave
Darkly coming to take me home

And I've never been so alone
And I've never been so alive

_______

Go find another lover
To bring...To string along.

_________


And maybe I've been holding on to,
All the little wrecks I've gone through,
I'm learning at last, I fall too fast

But I, I don't wanna parachute into love,
No, I wanna skydive
And fall until we fly, live until we die together
If heaven is my home, you could only make it better

Good to know it's all a game,
Disappointment has a name -
It's heartbreak warfare.


So, this is a lot of music. I guess because I can't say what I want to say. I can't be that transparent, so I'll hide it between the lines. I'll hide myself within that.

I wish you could see what you do to me. I wish you could see how much you are hurting yourself.

This is me. Not caring.