Oh my Dear, what a hard world you've seen:

I didn't plan this. I'd like to say that I'm sorry for that. I didn't think things would turn out this way. I didn't think that things would get complicated (although, if you think about it...they really aren't, at all.) Complications tend to only come about because we make them in our mind, when in all actuality, things are clear. I hate that you're in this position. Rather, I hate that I can't do anything about it.

Through everything, I've learned that when things come about, I have begun to embrace them, rather than run. They tend to lead you on a beautiful ride. Sure, we may not know the ending, we may not know what tomorrow brings, whether life is about to throw us off a cliff, but the ending is never the full story.

This didn't come out at all like I wanted to. You'll have to forgive me. My mind is in a mess, jumbled lately. But, that's a good thing, not a bad thing.

I brought a stick to a gun fight, and I'm stuck with my tongue tied...